Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMG! We are so screwed!


I think I have mentioned this before, but in Feb. I lost my job, and now my dear J, has lost his. OMG! We are so screwed! This econemy is just letting people go everyday because they have to! I never thought this would happen to us!
We have a morgage, bills... OUCH!
If anyone knows anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale (SOUTH FLORIDA) area that is hiring... I will do anything, waitress, sweep up hair, whatever!
Please God help us! And, to those that read me and never comment (yes, I see you lurkers and so don't mind) Please say a little prayer for us too!
Thanks

4 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

Seriously. I'm so sorry for you guys -- It seems to be happening all around us --

Something that might cheer you up??? I'm doing a super great giveaway! Get a Free Blog Makeover!

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm really sorry to hear that. I will say a prayer for you.

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

I'm so sorry your experiencing this, I think you're doing the right thing networking. Look at your transferable job skills, and think outside the box. Get professional help with your resume and practice interviewing each other. Good luck!

Amy said...

Oh how awful! I hope you find something soon. Prayers and hugs your way..... :)