Monday, February 23, 2009

The one where I am hurt.


I cried a 1000 tears today.
I should suck it up(right?!?)
I can't. I started this job December 1st. I was told I would be part-time for 30 day's. Starting full-time Jan. 1st. In December we were in the process of getting a new account and although I was part-time... I put in 40-80 hour's with no regrets (just knowing the company would grow and it would pay off, I even went in on S+S and got work done)!
Tonight... I found out I got screwed. I have been waiting to get paid for (my full-time hour's, starting 01-01-09) for 7 weeks.
I am still on board, but basically I am told I am part-time. Will continue to get paid PART-time. All the hour's, all the patience, the drive to get this company success full... and I get no explanation except through J (more on that later)... oh... you were hired on a need to work (part-time basis)
THANKS!
Really?
J is like well... there is good news's: you have week's off.
Bad news: you will be home from now on, and no full-time pay.

I guess I will look for something full-time, and because of how I was treated they c an now work around my schedule.
I am just very sad.
I loved this job!

xoxo

No comments: