Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentines Ruined!

I planned for years to go to Anthony's Runway 84(AMAZING ITALIAN FOOD,we have heard) with J for something special. It was planned. I made reservations for the night after Valentines day. (Valentines had no reservations and an estimated 4 hour wait)
I get ready at 4PM for resvervations at 5PM, got my hair in a towel... walk out side and hear my father, (he was staying with us for a few weeks~ more on that later)say oh can you drop me off at my new place which is 20 minutes WAY OUT of the way. I hear J say... uh... well we have reservations at 6PM, my dad gets an attitude. I mean way out of line... saying we should be happy for him to be getting his new place we should want to be there... and so on.

I am I have been there for him forever. He had not been there for me in year's.
He actualy said to me, I will leave now and catch a bus, and have someone else come get my stuff and never talk to you again!
Many word's were exchanged,
Many tear's on my part.
My face was so bright red, and my emotions so a mess I could not go out. So he took the car. Did his thing. Called hours later and apoligized.
I had him move out 3 day's later. No grudges held. But, I was to hurt to see him daily.
And, I missed out on Valentines day, to which J said in March we will have a Valentines.
So I look forward to that!
xoxo
P.S I got J, cheeses to try from around the world and a book on all kind's of cheese. He got me a red rose, and a teddy bear which Nemo has taken over.
xoxo

No comments: